Free COVID-19 Return to Work Risk Assessment Template
In the week after the government published its strategy for lifting lockdown, demand for COVID-19 risk assessments has surged 1,300%.
Within the Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy for reopening businesses, risk assessments were identified as a critical part to planning.
Following on from the announcement, ISA Support have produced a free COVID-19 Return to Work Risk Assessment Template.
To support businesses around the UK, ISA (Business Development & Support) decided to provide all applicable businesses and workplaces with a FREE OF CHARGE COVID-19 Return to Work Risk Assessment Template to allow the safe return of staff to work.
To download this risk assessment template please click here.
ISA (Business Development & Support) do not know your exact circumstances and therefore this template should be used for guidance purposes only.
In addition to this free template ISA (Business Development & Support) are also offering other COVID-19 support services including:
- Operational COVID-19 Risk Assessments
- Guidance on the New COVID-19 Guidance and Legislation
- Remote Internal Audits of your Management Systems and COVID-19 Control Measures
- Remote External Audits with Certification Bodies
- Business Continuity and Disaster Plans (Development, Introduction and Testing)
- Staff COVID-19 Management Awareness Training
If you have any requirements please contact ISA (Business Development & Support) here