Using a compensating pipe seal through walls
Compensating pipe seals are used holes within walls. These seals allow for misalignment of the pipes and provide an effective seal against water penetration.
Interflow’s Konex compensating pipe seal has a range of features including seal for accommodating large radial and axial pipe movements up to +/- 25 mm, leak proof against pressing water up to 0,5 bar. no protective sleeves or precision core drilled holes necessary
The compensating pipe seal can be used for ceiling and wall penetrations of plastic casing pipes or for district heating pipelines and gas and water utility services.
Aesthetically these compensating seals also look the part, all metal parts are stainless steel and they come complete with stainless steel anchors and clamping band.
- High performance effective seal
- Quick and easy to install
- Cost effective and secure solution
- Accommodates deflection and misalignment
- 25 NB to 250 NB
- EPDM polymer
- Gas and watertight
- Ceiling and wall penetrations of plastic casing pipes
- District heating pipelines and gas and water utility services
- Ideal for pre-cast structures or the post fitting of pipes
For more information please visit the Interflow website.